Welcome to our blog! God Bless! ^_^

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Marriage Proposal To My Mahmine

 
This is my simple way of getting my marriage proposal to my mahmine. Just a simple video how times get through us and how it strengthen us. When I made this video I was wondering if she'll like it or  I'll dissapoint her how I made my proposal. But since I wanted to have a new one, just like others which was like having a dinner then suddenly a ring came, going to other places and then have their proposal. Mine is a new one, since I have thought her to to start a blog, I wanted to propose on a new generation one. A blog proposal which I think I was the only one and the first one who did this. Funny but my mahmine love's it and it started how we plan our marriage next year. I do not mind if it was simple, what important is it is true and love comes all the way when I did it. Love You mahmine! 

2 comments:

mhay said...

whew! love it too mahmine! and i love you too! May God continue to bless our relationship! mwah!

Roh said...

thnaks mahmine! love you so much! mwah!