Welcome to our blog! God Bless! ^_^

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HOW THIS BLOG STARTED


This morning, a lot things burst in my mind, what I did was I first cleaned my room changed the set up of my stuffs to look more bright. Then after that, I felt I wanted to do another blog about my fiancĂ© and me (just about his and mine’s story). I thought that it will be an inspiration for both of us to be more strong and faithful to our relationship.  I immediately inform my fiancĂ© thru SMS about this and luckily he likes the idea, I asked if the title I thought “You and Me beyond Life” would be approved to him then he said “yes, that’s a brilliant idea!” Then, instantly I started to make this blog.  This is more on our relationship - how and when we met each other, how we handle our relationship (both in joy and struggle), sharing our happiness and sadness, sharing of ideas about relationship, and so on and so forth.  This is also a motivation for us (more on me, hehehe) that whatever happens, we must be here for each other since I considered him as my best buddy ever (even he’s so makulit, hahaha).  I hope and pray that this blog can help others on how to handle relationships and also hoping that it would be the way for us to be more patience and strong in our relationship, in God’s guidance.

0 comments: