Welcome to our blog! God Bless! ^_^

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HOW WE MET EACH OTHER


This is our love story: July of 2008 when he started his work to our office (he was included at 3rd batch I think, while me is included on the pioneer batch). At first I even not gave any attention to him maybe because I was too hurt when I knew that 2 of my friends were decided not to continue their work at office and he is one of the alterations of them.  So 1 month passed I even not talked to him, then August came when 1 of a personnel informed me that he will going to pass a vacation leave, do you know what my reaction was? I said “Anu ba yan kabago-bago leave kaagad? Ako nga 2 years na dito hindi makapag leave?” hahaha somekind of “mataray” kasi ako minsan. So since our supervisor approved he’s leaved, I can’t do something (who I am, I’m just an ordinary employee just like him hehe), so he took his leaved. And you know what?...   click this



He gave me a “pasalubong” from Bohol (of course to other personnel too). So I thanked him with a smile (my being “mataray” was gone because of the pasalubong, hahaha!) Then I wanted to ask him how much will be a budget to depart to Bohol (I’m a traveler person kasi eh), but I didn’t initiated it, my other officemate asked it for me. Then he answered and said someday he will accompany us. Whew! I hope so! So as time goes by, I can say that we are not friends because we not talked that much.
Then Oct. 30 I was at University of Makati to attend my review class (this is his birthday, but I didn’t knew it) when I received a text message from a unknown number, the message goes like this “Mhay, si Matti ‘to makikisuyo sana ‘ko pakisabi kay A.L. wag na bumili ng burger” So I advised A.L. (one of our officemate) regarding his text. Then A.L. informed me that Matti (what we call him) is celebrating his birthday today, so since I have a good mood on that day I greeted him thru text message and I replied that A.L. was informed already, and he said “thank you, Mhay”. After our review class, I went to office to attend our practice for our presentation (we have a group presentation on Oct. 31 for the celebration of All Saints Day) and I saw it with a smile at me.
Oct. 31 came when we are preparing for the presentation of program. I wore already my costume and some of my officemates (including him) wanted to took a picture with me (they like me on that day maybe because the make-up of Ate Lheia to me was so really nice and my beauty evolves nyahahaha!)
Days goes by I received a text message from officemates asking if there would be a guy who will court me, if it is fine with me? I answered them in a not serious reply I said “dapat may bahay at lupa tapos may kotse, hahaha! Then they reply back that someone wanted to court me, one of our officemates, I don’t have an idea who is it. But days came along, when I have my medical test and some requirements to office every year, he is the one beside me and always there to accompanied me. That’s the time he was making “paramdam” thru text messages and invited me always to go out, but I always refused  as in every invite of him I always lie to him that I will go somewhere with friends. Maybe because of my past relationship that didn’t succeed and experienced so much hurts. By this time, I felt fear to fall in love again because of the harm I’ve experienced and beside I don’t like to have a relationship with a co-employee. I decided to text him to stop accompany and texting me but somehow I felt that I miss him. So I prayed hard on how to handle this situation and what can I do for this. I asked for a “sign from above” which he gave to me and one of my closest friend in office also said that “give him a chance” so I gave him a chance we enjoyed each other company and we both decided that we will hide first the courtship of him to our office. Then days goes by and December 19, 2008 when I gave him my “YES” I saw to him the happiness that he felt, but still we make it a secret at office.  But when Dec. 29 came and that’s the time when our post Christmas party held when he sang a song for me but before he sang he was saying that the song he will sing is dedicated to me. So some officemates and supervisor of us were surprised and one of our supervisors called me and put chair in front of him. So much “kilig” but at the same time confuse what will gonna happen after this, but I saw almost all employees and supervisors were smiling and most of them saying “haba ng hair ni Mhay! Hahaha”. When the party ended we decided to went home and one of my supervisor said to him “Ingatan mo ‘yan ha?” and he said “yes Ma’am”.  Before that night ends, I thank God for all the blessing and prayed that hopefully we will gonna be forever.  This December of 2010 we will celebrate our 2nd year anniversary, we do hope and pray that all misunderstandings, struggles and trials in our life will overcome by us, in God’s help!

2 comments:

Roh said...

naalala pa ni mahmine lahat yun oh! hihihi.

mhay said...

of course! hehehe.. ^_^