Welcome to our blog! God Bless! ^_^

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watch Gift From My Mahmine... (Love iT)

Yesterday when were at the ACC Malugay (Ospital ng Makati) my mahine gave me a simple gift. It's a watch, of course I love it and wear it every time. I remember last years X-mas party at Makati City Hall when we were arguing and I throw my watch on the wall and broke it. Since then I never used a watch and I think mahmine was thinking of handing me another one. We have the same watch, a small one for her and a lager one for me. Never mind the price what is important is the thought of giving, and I love it. Promise to my mahmine that I will never do that again. I'll take good care of it and I will treasure it as we treasure our love for each other. Good Day to all! God Bless!

2 comments:

Mayet said...

uy, sweet naman! ingatan!!:)

Travel with Chamz Chamen said...

wow sweet! wag na itapon2 mga gamit lhan kapag mg.aaway., bad un.,hehe