Welcome to our blog! God Bless! ^_^

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 31, 2010

THANKS TO YOU



Today is the last day for the year 2010 and I would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank you” for all the people who help, gave me laughter in my lips, gave me an inspirations, gave me happiness, gave me wisdom, and gave me support and so forth.

First, my parents who we’re always there to support me even sometimes there would an arguments and misunderstanding still you Mama and Papa are always there beside me to support me in whatever decisions I have.

Second, to my TRUE friends from office, my college friends (my so-called “super friends”) for the happiness you’ve shared with me. I would like to give credit some of my officemates who let me experienced “trekking” last July. I really enjoyed the company event though we encountered hardships and thank you so much for letting me to surpassed my fear on high. I knew that you guys and gals are my true friends! My college friends/barkada who we’re still there anytime! Gal’s thank you so much for the times that I need to talked someone when in times of my solitude. Thank you for all the laughter’s you’ve shared with me.

For all the people who did harm to me, I already forgiven you and God know how I deeply hurt when it happened. I know whatever happens there’s always a reason behind it, and besides I learned my lessons from it. Thank you for letting me to find who are really TRUE to me.

And of course, I would like to thank my fiancé - LHAN(soon to be my husband, naks! Hehehe) for all the supports, understanding, kindness, for the love and for the patience! Thank you for the support when some people hurt me (us). Sorry for all the mood swings that you encountered with me (nyahaha!) behind all the misunderstanding, I really LOVE you! (always!).

Finally, I thank GOD for all the blessings to me, to us (me and fiancé), to my family for the whole year! Thank you for all the problems because in that I can say that You we’re not forsaken us and we become more strong to handle situations! Thank you LORD! Thank you!

To all of you, I say “THANKS TO YOU… THANKS TO YOU!”

HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US! GOD BLESS!

0 comments: